To me you are an angel in disguise. Full of intuition, you are intelligent and wise. Always giving and helping through Good times and bad. You are the best friend I've ever had. If I had one wish, it would surely be To give you as much as you've given to me. Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days, You've been my sunshine in so many ways. Through trials and tests, right by me You stood, And you gave me your hand whenever you could. Thank you so much, my sister, my friend. My gratitude for you has no end. :) Love you sis


To me you are an angel in disguise. Full of intuition, you are intelligent and wise. Always giving and helping through Good times and bad. You are the best friend I've ever had. If I had one wish, it would surely be To give you as much as you've given to me. Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days, You've been my sunshine in so many ways. Through trials and tests, right by me You stood, And you gave me your hand whenever you could. Thank you so much, my sister, my friend. My gratitude for you has no end. :) Love you sis To me you are an angel in disguise. Full of intuition, you are intelligent and wise. Always giving and helping through Good times and bad. You are the best friend I've ever had. If I had one wish, it would surely be To give you as much as you've given to me. Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days, You've been my sunshine in so many ways. Through trials and tests, right by me You stood, And you gave me your hand whenever you could. Thank you so much, my sister, my friend. My gratitude for you has no end. :) Love you sis Reviewed by Unknown on September 12, 2016 Rating: 5

Pinteresting

Powered by Blogger.